Welcome to bimmeronly.com;
BMW full repair and maintenance services. As our name says it all, we are specialized in BMW models only. Doing so has a few advantages that makes bimmeronly a better place to have your BMW repaired and maintained:
- Parts and accessories; We buy volume and from one source so we can pass the saving to our customers. All of our parts are directly from BMW of Norht America unless otherwise stated or requested.
- Labor and timing; Since we are focused on BMW models exclusively and we have done repairs on them frequently, we can complete the repair much faster and much less labor, we do not used "software" for labor, we use actual man hour which normaly is about half the time for labor.
- Tools and equipment; We only use the tools and equipment that are designed for BMW only. Custom made tools can make some of the extensive repairs done in approximately 1/3 of the time.
- We offer free loan a car for repairs over $1,500.00.
" We are your dealer alternative at a fraction of cost "
Here are some of more common repairs (please select a category):
- 1997-2003 BMW 5 Series, 525i, 528i, 530i & 540i (E39)
- 2004-2010 BMW 525i, 528i, 530i, 545i & 550i (E60)
- 1995-2001 BMW 740i, 740il & 750il (E38)
- 2002-2008 BMW 745i, 745li, 750i & 750li (E65 and E66)
- 2000-2006 BMW X5 4.4, 4.6is and 4.8is (E53)
- 2007-2010 BMW X5 4.8i (E70)
- 2004-2005 BMW 645i (E63 and E64)
- 2006-2010 BMW 650i (E63 and E64)
"We offer repair & maintenance services on all BMW models."
BMW Preventative Maintenance and Services:
BMW, The true ultimate driving machine, is built to last for much longer than many other brands out there. In order to achieve maximum performance, there are very specific services with your BMW at specific intervals and mileages. Below is a list of regular maintenance and service intervals recommended. The information provided may be different than information displayed in your BMW information display, but it has been proven to benefit your vehicle in short and long term.
Preventative Maintenance can reduce overall repair cost and keep your BMW in good shape. A simple inspection at 10,000 miles or 12 months, will provide you detailed information about mechanical, electrical and functional aspects of your Bimmer.
Oil and safety service: every 10,000 miles or 12 months on model years 1999 to 2013 and 7,500 miles or 9 months on 2014 and newer. The oil and safety service includes:
Recommended maintenance and services:
Even though it is suggested to do BMW Oil and Safety Service at 15,000 miles for BMW model years 1999 to 2013 and 10,000 miles on the 2014 and newer, we still recommend doing an intermediate oil change between the scheduled service intervals.
By doing so, you help your BMW running to the best of its ability and also by keeping the service records, you can expect a higher resale value if you decided to sell your BMW.
- Oil and filter change
- Checking all fluid and top off if necessary,
- Brakes wear and condition,
- Wiper blades check
- Drive belts
- Leak check
- Tires condition
- Function check, power windows, door locks, moon roof operation, etc..
- Suspension parts
- Warning lights
At 60,000 miles or 5 years, this is possibly the most important service and inspection. At about 60,000 miles, Your BMW needs to be inspected completely including computer diagnosis. We do not replace or service any item until we run a test and find it necessary. This inspection includes:
- Oil and safety service (all of the above)
- Coolant Flush
- Air filter replacement
- Air conditioning system and replace in cabin filter(s)
- Brake Fluid inspection and possibly flush
- Power steering system, hydraulics and mechanical
- Front and rear control arms, shocks and struts
- Brake system and linings, including parking brake
- Engine lubricating system and leak check (valve cover, oil pan, etc..)
- Automatic and manual transmission check
- Wheels and tires for even wear and overall condition
- Battery and charging system test
- Cooling system inspection
- engine diagnosis and performance report
- Fuel delivery system
- Lights, interior and exterior
- Air bag and seat belts
- Differntial fluid check
- Road test
At 120,000 miles or 10 years:
- Oil and safety service
- 60,000 miles service repeated
- Transmission service
- Spark plugs
- Ignition coils
- CV boots and axles